01 Oct 5 Trends Styling 2021’s E-commerce Fashion Industry
Posted at 12:22h
The fashion industry largely depends on customer demand and preference which generally tends to change every day. It is also said that consumer tastes and choices will determine the trends of the coming years. Considering the pandemic situation last year and the change in purchasing behavior, the Fashion e-commerce industry is booming and is expected to expand exponentially in the following years.
Here is 5 Trends Styling 2021’s Ecommerce Fashion Industry:
- Artificial Intelligence Usage: To support this new difficulty of how to put the customer at the heart of their marketing strategies, fashion e-commerce retailers are frequently shifting to one solution: AI, and most importantly, AI chatbots. By leveraging data collected from customers, top fashion e-commerce sites are foretelling whether their customers are exhibiting any signs of purchasing a particular product, by examining the number of visits to product pages, email open rates, etc.
- AR VR experiences: Use of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) has been heightened as these help in retaining and attracting customers. This technology encourages customers to choose a dress first and see if how they would look wearing it.
- Multi-channel Retail: In order to be more customer-focused, e-commerce fashion industry, brands are now enlarging their offer to include ‘bricks and clicks’ in what is normally called multichannel retail. These marketing policies allow fashion e-commerce retailers to grant seamless shopping experiences both online and offline, as they drive the world of supporting brick and mortar stores with surging e-commerce sales.
- Buy Now Pay Later: This payment service is driving people crazy. Now people can shop their favourite apparel without paying instantly instead they can choose to pay in small installments. Some of the examples of this service are Afterpay, Zippay, Openpay, etc.
- Presence on Social Media: If you are in e-commerce, making your appearance known on all floors like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and TikTok you will have a single advantage in 2021 because these platforms make it more comfortable to offer personalized customer experiences. Customers tend to be more visual learners who shop with their emotions, and videos by nature trigger a certain emotion.